Smiths ES2 ADAPT 60 stats
No protection against overload is required. The motor is protected against short-circuit operation, overheat and dry running. The circulator does not require any external protection of the motor.
Inverter Tech Technology
The inverter technology ised on the Smiths ES2 adapt allows the circulator to change rotating speed. The microcontroller built in the electronic control system contains a fully automatic speed control system able to adapt to the changing needs of the system. The circulator delivers the performance you need with minimum energy consumption.
- ActiveADAPT mode for easier and faster installations
- Very high degrees of efficiency due to Smith’s permanent magnets moto
- Compact design
- LED provides information about the circulator’s operation
- Electronic controls allow to set advanced features and load adjustment capacity
- Min-Max Mode: allows to set the exact working point across the range
- The pump housing is cataphoresis treated (KTL) and resistant to corrosion