The removal of air and dirt is essential for a good and efficient heating system. Our new generation of air and dirt separators is a big step forward. With a significantly lower energy consumption, a higher efficiency and a longer service life of the heating systems, we can guarantee the performance of Flamco XStream air and dirt separators with the highest confidence.
- With an unique ECO/ MAX mode.
In the ECO mode a part of the system water (partial flow) is led through the Flamco XStream Clean.
In the MAX mode all the system water is led through the Flamco XStream Clean.
- Up to 15% less energy consumption of the heating system.*
- Up to 6% more efficiency of the heating system.*
- The unit is 360 degree rotatable for ease of installation.
- No account needs to be taken of the flow direction of the installation. This prevents installation errors.
- Insulation is an integral part of the design of the Flamco XStream. This reduces heat losses to a minimum.
- The intergrated service indicator indicates when the system was last flushed/vented in the MAX mode.
* Calculated according to the Hysopt method in a system with a gas boiler and manually operated radiator valves.