Advantages of the Flamco T-plus
- Flamco T-plus installation can be carried out at any time.
- System does not need to be de-pressurized, emptied, refilled and vented.
- Saves a lot of time!
- Central Heating systems
- Potable installations
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Industrial applications such as compressed air systems
Suitable for thin-walled steel pipes, stainless steel and copper pipesn between 14mm and 42mm (42mm not suitable for stainless steel)
For thin-walled steel pipes (St33, St34, St35, St37), copper pipes (R290, R250) and SST pipes (1.4401, 1.4521):
- Thin-walled steel pipes according to NEN 1982, EN 10305 and DIN 2391. Material numbers: 1.0033 (St33), 1.0031, 1.0034 (St34), 1.0214, 1.0308 (St35), 1.0220, 1.0225, 1.0237 and 1.0261.
- Hard (R290) / semi-hard (R250) copper pipes according to EN 1057.
- Stainless steel pipes according to NEN 1982, EN 10312 and DIN 2391 made of AISI 316 (1.4401) and AISI 444 (1.4521).
- Maximum working pressure: 16 bar.
- Maximum permissible temperature: 120 °C